The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Germany

Blandos

affiliate
Hi Guys,

I'm Blandos I'm from Germany and I'm 52 years old. Oh no, tomorrow I'll be 53 years old! : D
I have been in internet marketing since the year 2000 and know many facets of the business.
Currently I run some Adult Tubes (not hosted myself) and have a small Adult Blog Network.
Recently I have a project around Shopify and Alibaba Dropshipping.
I'm looking forward to good discussions and discussions.
And if I can, then I like to help! :)

Blandos

I'll be 53 years old!

Happy Birthday, Blandos and welcome to AffiliateFix!
200.gif

Don't worry about your age, there are a few of us here even older than you are. :) Age doesn't matter here, or in affiliate marketing.

Have you had a chance to check out our eCommerce or Adult Marketing forums yet? Sounds like a couple of good places for you to begin and to find out what others are doing.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums and have a great birthday, Blandos!

Hi Guys,

I'm Blandos I'm from Germany and I'm 52 years old. Oh no, tomorrow I'll be 53 years old! : D
I have been in internet marketing since the year 2000 and know many facets of the business.
Currently I run some Adult Tubes (not hosted myself) and have a small Adult Blog Network.
Recently I have a project around Shopify and Alibaba Dropshipping.
I'm looking forward to good discussions and discussions.
And if I can, then I like to help! :)

Blandos
you are welcome on the forum, hope you enjoy the stay, and achieve what you are here for!

Hallo und Willkommen auf dem AffiliateFix Forum.
(Hello and welcome on the AffiliateFix forum)

I'm also coming from Germany. Nice to see some other German people on this board.

Have a great stay here on AffiliateFix.

Sincerely,
Salim Halder

Hi Blandos, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!
Best of luck to you!

MI
Back