The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone

Hi Rob32

Welcome to the AF community. You are definitely in the right place!

Feel free to start a thread anytime you have questions or some good information to share.

Enjoy your stay here!

Hello Rob,
Welcome!

Good luck with everything any questions or difficulties there are many great people in this forum who will be able to help!

Hello Rob32. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi
I am also new here Hi from me for all
:)
Welcome to AffiliateFix! ;)

Enjoy your time here. I'm sure, you'll find many good opportunities here!:)
And if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Alex from admitad

Admitad GmbH is an innovative network of Cost-Per-Action affiliate programs.

We cooperate with 1 274 advertisers worldwide, with a total of 5 000 000 targeted visitors a day.
Our monthly turnover growth is about 15-20%.
We know the affiliate program segment inside out and are happy to share the latest insights on the key aspects of CPA marketing

Hello everyone!
I've just joined the community. I have just started to learn and practice in affiliate marketing.
It's really nice to meet you guys :)

Hi @Rob32 & welcome!
Enjoy!
BTW have you already chosen a niche? I'll be happy to help with advice.

Alex from admitad

Admitad GmbH is an innovative network of Cost-Per-Action affiliate programs.

We cooperate with 1 274 advertisers worldwide, with a total of 5 000 000 targeted visitors a day.
Our monthly turnover growth is about 15-20%.
We know the affiliate program segment inside out and are happy to share the latest insights on the key aspects of CPA marketing

Hiya, Rob! Nice to meet you, too. :)

Everyone has already given you great starting advice, so I'll just invite you to create a thread and let us know, anytime you have a question or need help.

Enjoy the forums, Rob!

banners
Back