The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone

Vidmantas V

affiliate
Hi peeps,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Vidmantas, I'm 25 years old. I'm a husband and a father. I work full time in a job which I don't enjoy working.

I have been introduced to CPA a year ago, but for the last 4month I stopped doing anything. I gave up on my project.. But I kept reading forums as it's something that interest me. So now I'm ready to start again, feeling positive!

About my past with CPA. I started with blackhat methods, nothing really worth mentioning. My last project was a review website for diet program offer from clickbank. I created a review page and started posting in facebook groups and used bing ads. But after a week without a sale I gave up.

Right now I'm looking for niche, can't really decide what would be the best for me. I'm planning to run facebook ads when I do find an offer which will suit me.

I would be incredibly happy if I succeeded this time, steady 20$ a day would be insane for me.

Feel free to ask me anything! :) and Hi once more.

Hi @Vidmantas V, and welcome aboard man :affiliatefix:

Please be more patient in your marketing attempts. Usually nothing works overnight for a beginner ;)
Hi Marc, Thanks for your reply. Yes you are right I have trouble being patient. Also before I didin't
Hi @Vidmantas V, and welcome aboard man :affiliatefix:

Please be more patient in your marketing attempts. Usually nothing works overnight for a beginner ;)
Hi Marc, thanks for your reply :) Yes i definitely need to be more patient.

Hi, @Vidmantas V and welcome to AffiliateFix! Great introduction, by the way.

But after a week without a sale I gave up.

Well, it's great that you took action and that experience will help you in starting again. What you learned will not go to waste.

Some questions that come to mind:

- were you using a tracker?
- were your direct linking, using a landing page, capturing emails?
- have you now figured out that whitehat is the way to go moving forward? :D (BH is not a business model)

I would be incredibly happy if I succeeded this time

We would be incredibly happy, too. We're a family here and we get excited when one of our own 'makes it'. :)

Whenever you have a question, simply start a thread to ask and someone will help.

Enjoy the forums, Vidmantas!

Hi, @Vidmantas V and welcome to AffiliateFix! Great introduction, by the way.

Well, it's great that you took action and that experience will help you in starting again. What you learned will not go to waste.

Some questions that come to mind:

- were you using a tracker?
- were your direct linking, using a landing page, capturing emails?
- have you now figured out that whitehat is the way to go moving forward? :D (BH is not a business model)

We would be incredibly happy, too. We're a family here and we get excited when one of our own 'makes it'. :)

Whenever you have a question, simply start a thread to ask and someone will help.

Enjoy the forums, Vidmantas!
Hi Azgold, thanks for reply and the encouragement :)

A - I was using a tracker, but I was not analysing the data or optimising my ads. I just played around with different ads hoping for the best.

A - I had a landing page, which was a review page/blog about 'my weight loss'. Yes I was capturing emails.

A - Even when I was doing blackhat, I was always thinking about whitehat projects. But yeah I have experienced myself that bh is not the way to go :D

I think my issue was that I was not optimising my ads well enough, not analysing data and was not patient enough.

I see that there is many good people here and I'm glad I joined this family :)

Hi Azgold, thanks for reply and the encouragement :)

A - I was using a tracker, but I was not analysing the data or optimising my ads. I just played around with different ads hoping for the best.

A - I had a landing page, which was a review page/blog about 'my weight loss'. Yes I was capturing emails.

A - Even when I was doing blackhat, I was always thinking about whitehat projects. But yeah I have experienced myself that bh is not the way to go :D

I think my issue was that I was not optimising my ads well enough, not analysing data and was not patient enough.

I see that there is many good people here and I'm glad I joined this family :)
Glad to see you came back! :) Optimization is key! Applying the data you receive from your tracker is important.
Speaking of, I can recommend Adsbridge. We have automatic optimization, if you really don't want to have to mess with it yourself. We also have landing page templates, and an editor within our system,
We're having a Black Friday sale that we've decided to extend! It's 50% off any annual plan.
Check out the blog post here: AdsBridge is Celebrating Black Friday! with all the details :)
Good luck with everything!
-Zach

Hi!
It`s good to have you on a board Vidmantas!
I would also recommend you to work with tracking software. To analyze and optimize existing campaigns can be crucial to increase your performance and conversation rate. There are plenty of features to choice from depending on your preferences, also focus on price and the support. Good luck!

Hi!
It`s good to have you on a board Vidmantas!
I would also recommend you to work with tracking software. To analyze and optimize existing campaigns can be crucial to increase your performance and conversation rate. There are plenty of features to choice from depending on your preferences, also focus on price and the support. Good luck!
I will definetly start tracking my work and analysing :) will have to read more into it, to find out how and what should i do to track everything :)

Hi peeps,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Vidmantas, I'm 25 years old. I'm a husband and a father. I work full time in a job which I don't enjoy working.

Hi @Vidmantas V , welcome to AffiliateFix!

I have been introduced to CPA a year ago, but for the last 4month I stopped doing anything. I gave up on my project.. But I kept reading forums as it's something that interest me. So now I'm ready to start again, feeling positive!

This is far more common that you may think. In fact, it's more common than not!

About my past with CPA. I started with blackhat methods, nothing really worth mentioning. My last project was a review website for diet program offer from clickbank. I created a review page and started posting in facebook groups and used bing ads. But after a week without a sale I gave up.

Right now I'm looking for niche, can't really decide what would be the best for me. I'm planning to run facebook ads when I do find an offer which will suit me.

What ever you decide by way of a niche, stick to it until you master it. Don't start jumping around, or you'll never get it done.

I would be incredibly happy if I succeeded this time, steady 20$ a day would be insane for me.

Feel free to ask me anything! :) and Hi once more.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello @Vidmantas V and welcome!
Much respect for your sir!

If need anything related to email marketing, email deliverability & affiliate marketing. don't hesitate to contact me anytime :) I may can help :)

Keep a positive mind set, keep learning and testing and from $20 to $200 to $2k a day from affiliate marketing.
Thats what I tell my self :p

Hello @Vidmantas V and welcome!
Much respect for your sir!

If need anything related to email marketing, email deliverability & affiliate marketing. don't hesitate to contact me anytime :) I may can help :)

Keep a positive mind set, keep learning and testing and from $20 to $200 to $2k a day from affiliate marketing.
Thats what I tell my self :p
Thanks Iss Meftah, I wil stay positive and stay on my desired path :) only issue is time, soon I will be a father of 2 boys :) but I will make it :)

Hello Vidmantas V. Welcome to affiliatefix forum. It's great to have you on board. You have already got great tips from our lovely members. It's a long hard journey ahead, so be focused with strong determination and yes patience is the key.. have a great day.

MI
Back