The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone

K

Kim Rodgers

I wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I hope to learn from everyone as well as assist others. I very much enjoy my job as an Affiliate Manager. There is never a dull moment - so many new people to meet and engage in conversation! I manage four Affiliate Programs at the moment, all dealing with personal or business checks. If you get a moment, take a look and tell me what you think...

The programs below pay up to 25% in commissions plus 5% of 2nd Tier sales, have 60 day cookies and real time tracking provided by My Affiliate Program:

www.4checks.com - a search engine for over 680 check designs!
www.checkcrafters.com - features draft checks, checks for business professions, laser & ink-jet checks and other office supplies.
www.uniquechecks.com - order checks printed with your photos as well as coasters, mousepads, contact cards & address labels.
www.lifechecks.com - express your faith & spread your message with these inspirational check designs and matching accessories.

Look forward to 'seeing' you around!

Hi Kim,

Welcome to the forums. Glad we got your posting problem figured out. Thanks for sharing info about your programs with us!

MI
Back