The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone!

danlic49

affiliate
Hi All:
I just wanted to say hello to everyone! I really want to learn how to get targeted traffic to my CPA offers. Where in the membership should I be looking into. Does anyone have good sources. I belong to the following CPA networks: Neverblue, Peerfly, Clickbooth, Maxbounty, and Yeah Mobi.
I did a recent campaign on Buzz City and got a lot of clicks but no sales. Can you guys and gals help show me how to make money in CPA. Looking for some ideas. I thought the difficult part was trying to get accepted to these networks. I found that to be easy. Now that I'm in, I would like to make some money.
Anyways hello again and I hope to meet some good people.
Dan

I heard about the forum thru a WSO at the warrior forum. My last CPA was a mobile offer but in general I promote a lot on what my affiliate manager recommends.
But can not break the bank on these offers. That is why I joined the forum to see if I can push through. Any ideas or suggestions? I would be willing to put up some cash and split profits with a member if they have a great idea or plan.
Dan

Hello nice to meet you Id change your keywords if getting clicks and no conversions good luck :)

banners
Back