The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone!

Hey welcome star, good to see you here!

If you take a look around you'll see what I mean, there is a lot of usefull info here. If you need any help, definately don't be afraid to ask.

Star is really a great lady as you all will eventually see. I'm really glad she decided to join up here.

Duke said:
Star is really a great lady as you all will eventually see. I'm really glad she decided to join up here.

Ahh,
I see star is from Canada so you all seem to know each other in Canada :) I am just recycling what someone told me a few years ago when I said I live in London, he said ahh, I have a friend in London his name is such and such you probably know him. I though there is only 7 million or so people in London of course I know every Londoner personally :)

Actually, I met star at a fuddy duddy Canadian Parenting forum and posted a link to Lifesupporters. She joined up at Lifesupporters and ads a great deal to the community both in personality, attitude and knowledge. She also has her own website and community board which is why I thought she may want to give this place a look.

I'm very glad she did!

Thanks for that info Duke. Star, why not tell us a bit more about your site, a link will be useful so that some of us can check it out.

I'll have to get her back here. As far as I know she has two sites, one is a forum similar in content to Lifesupporters and the other is more of a personal homepage. Of course I could be wrong and she'll be able to elaborate much better.

I'll be reminding her via PM's. I think there may be a few more new members I can bring this way as well.

Thanks so much everyone for the warm welcome!! I love friendly places and this seems to be one of those.

Duke, you're right. I have 2 sites. A personal website and the forums. I used to have a graphic site as well offering web sets but got rid of that one years ago.

My forum is very new. I started it in October and just recently put an effort into it to get it going. I'ts called International Gathering and you can find it by going here: International Gathering

My personal website needs updating big time. I'm just not into it at this time but will be in the near future. It's still a good site to see. You can find it by going here: Star's Cozy Corner

I'm going to go now and surf these boards.

I actually misplaced the link to this place and found it today in my favorites (in a different folder then the usual forum links). Happy I found it. :)

MI
Back