The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone!

And we appreciate you asking ;) ...

The forum moderators will soon give you some great tips on how to navigate the Fix to your advantage...lots and lots of info here, so I do suggest you read their advice carefully xD....

The rest of us "mere mortals" xD can help you if we know a bit more about your vertical/niche, business model (CPA. CPI etc)... Give us some details and Im sure lots of colleagues will be happy to help.

... and welcome!

Hey,

You've definitely come to the right place. AffiliateFix is brimming with useful information.

If you have any questions, I am always happy to help :)

Best of luck,

Scott

Hi, New to the community.

Hello @chanchogc , we're happy to have you join us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am trying to get into mobile media buying and I think I got to the right place. I hope learning as much as I can since I have been doing different things but nothing stable.

I appreciate any help I can get!!

Thanks

When you say, "different things", what types of things?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @chanchogc and welcome to AFix!

We have lots of threads and posts on mobile marketing. I'd suggest that you pay special attention to some by mobile master @cashmoneyaffiliate .

If you have any questions or need help as you go along, don't hesitate to start a thread in the appropriate forum. Someone will come along to help you. :)

Thank you all for your reply and help! I appreciate them all.

When I said that I have done different things I meant that I have done some black-hat methods to profit from CPA offers (Not proud of it), Adsense and Amazon websites, YouTube and social media marketing, but nothing big or stable. So I decided to stop doing that because I do not even like it.

I know I can do better with media buying and I want this to be a long term project, more now that I have family to support. So I have to learn a bit more before get into it. For sure I will find all I need here.

Thanks again for all your help! I will keep checking all the threads here and definitely I will check the Dojo...

banners
Back