The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone

windycity

affiliate
Hey there. Just stumbled on this forum doing some research for ppc. Things look pretty informative here, so I plan on participating.

Been doing seo for the last 16 years, primarily as an affiliate. But I am also providing seo services for larger corporate clients, mainly ecommerce companies.

I have a little PPV under my belt and use CPVLabs and 50OnRed, and played with PPC in the distant past, but my actual working knowledge on PPV or PPC is weak. Probably because I wasn't committed.

That said, I am looking to dive deep and hard into PPC. I know that's where the money is. So I plan on getting started for real this time.

See all of you in the forum!

Hey there.

Hi @windycity , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

Just stumbled on this forum doing some research for ppc. Things look pretty informative here, so I plan on participating.

Yeah, the SE's have been very kind to us, loads of folks find us through them. Happy to hear you like our content. Great members are contributing actionable information every day.

Been doing seo for the last 16 years, primarily as an affiliate. But I am also providing seo services for larger corporate clients, mainly ecommerce companies.

Loads of great skills your fellow members will love reading about.

I have a little PPV under my belt and use CPVLabs and 50OnRed, and played with PPC in the distant past, but my actual working knowledge on PPV or PPC is weak. Probably because I wasn't committed.

That said, I am looking to dive deep and hard into PPC. I know that's where the money is. So I plan on getting started for real this time.

See all of you in the forum!

Looking good @windycity , we all look forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

Hey thanks for that guys. I joined the Dojo, so I will see you boys in the back room lol.

I did belong to one of the competitors but saw that you guys did a much better job IMHO. It will be great meeting all the veterans here. :)

banners
Back