The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, everyone!

aa tees

Banned
Hello, netizens!
I'm Alexander, nice to meet you all.

I'm here as a representative of dr.cash:)

Tough times now. But I believe that soon everything will be fine and we will be able to walk on the streets again freely.
And our advertisers will produce and deliver their products again without borders.

If you are an affiliate who always looking for new high-convertible offers in weight loss and nutra (with AR 40-50%) - don't hesitate to ping me here!
I would happily provide you with insights and even working prelanders and funnels for our offers.

If you are a newbie at affiliate marketing - let's stay in touch because soon our team launches something very interesting for someone who wants to start.

Have a nice day, stay home and stay safe!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Your company already has a vendor account here. If you want to promote Dr. Cash and recruit from our membership, then the account must be upgraded to allow for additional team members.

Hi, Alexander and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Your company already has a vendor account here. If you want to promote Dr. Cash and recruit from our membership, then the account must be upgraded to allow for additional team members.

This /\

I am sending you a forum PM with information.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information (non-promotional), just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Alexander!

banners
Back