The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone- my first day in this forum

Peoney

affiliate
Hi I'm Peoney and new in this forum. Recently I started a website mall and I'm into affiliate marketing which is difficult thing to understand. At first I thought it was easy but I found out later I still have a lot to learn I hope I can get more information from the experts in the forums.

It's complicated for me and want to find out more what really works today. I mean it's complicated to make it work. There is something that I don't get, like something is missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peonney, rest assured that there is a lot to learn and everybody feels like they are "missing something" when it involves affiliate marketing. In fact, that is one of the reasons it IS so frustrating and IS so interesting - all at the same time!

Welcome to Five Star - I'm sure that you can find a lot of good advice and help here.

Hi and welcome Peoney. I just registered here also. I'm pretty new at marketing myself and just joined in hopes of learning some new tips and tricks etc. This is also a dofollow signature site so it should help with building some backlinks to a new site I am working on.

OOppss I'm sorry I got so many answers, just checked my e-mail address now. @ArizonaJay- yes it is really complicated.. maybe it's because I'm one of those experiencing an information overload. focus focus hocus

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

@moderators,@Jordansoft11 thanks for hello.. why there is no sales even if there small traffic. Q #1

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Hi and welcome Peoney. I just registered here also. I'm pretty new at marketing myself and just joined in hopes of learning some new tips and tricks etc. This is also a dofollow signature site so it should help with building some backlinks to a new site I am working on.

Oh cool nice this forum is a do-follow, I don't remember if new member can put signature , because other forums can't unless you have lots of input to the forum. I have been here online for about 5 months but I wasn't in affiliate marketing at first, I was just writing blogs.

MI
Back