The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to online marketing

WLGrowthOLM

affiliate
I started becoming interested in the possibility of marketing online for a few reasons. First, with the trillions and trillions of dollars the government is printing, it won't be long before my income will be worth less and less. It won't be immediately, but it's going to happen beyond a shadow of a doubt. I also got back into the investment markets because banking CDs and checking interest rates are next to useless. and because I wanted to create an investment account for my granddaughter, who was only 19, and I want to get her a good start as she will have many decades for it to grow. I feel a strong need however to find another means by which to add income to that investment account and after washing several YouTube presentations related to affiliate marketing, I became more interested. I have a long ways to go as I know next to nothing right now. I'm hoping to gain a lot of insight from this website if I can learn how to use it effectively. My thanks to its creators and all of its participants for making it possible.

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE) (lingo/terminology, definitions, tools you need, etc.)
Newbie Helpdesk (newbie questions and concerns)

I feel a strong need however to find another means by which to add income to that investment account

You're a nice grandpa. :)

We'll do whatever we can to help you make some extra cash for that account for your granddaughter.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Aside: Look for businesses mining/or manufacturing materials that will be used for new battery technologies. As more speculative stock and ETF investments. 10% of a portfolio.
Oh yeah, Copper is is 400% to 800% greater in electric vehicles too ;)

Welcome here .well you make s wise decision by joining online marketing and trying to make a second income as in this times jobs are a high risk amd you dont know what will hapen in the future

banners
Back