The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone, I am a newbie here!

A

AdvanceSolution

Hello,

it is nice to find a site that is not cluttered with junk. I have been perusing this site for a few months now and finally decided to join. Would love to chat with others on here about technology, I am still learning new things since I was in web hosting for years then got into IT in 2010.

I am now in the IT bachelor's program at Broward College, possess an A cert, CIW cert and working on my Net . Hope to get to know some of you. Happy Stumbling!

Hello AdvanceSolution. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello,

it is nice to find a site that is not cluttered with junk. I have been perusing this site for a few months now and finally decided to join. Would love to chat with others on here about technology, I am still learning new things since I was in web hosting for years then got into IT in 2010.

I am now in the IT bachelor's program at Broward College, possess an A cert, CIW cert and working on my Net . Hope to get to know some of you. Happy Stumbling!

Hiya, @AdvanceSolution and welcome to AffiliateFix!

You have a good background for this industry! :) Are you thinking about getting into affiliate marketing?

We do have other members who like to write about technology. You may run across a few of them in various threads. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello,

Hi @AdvanceSolution , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Are you here to learn about marketing?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome! Make sure to ask questions, and you'll lose your newbie status in no time ;)
-Zach

banners
Back