The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello everybody

Gary Singh

affiliate
I am Gary Singh, Gulf War veteran, retired from the US Army after 20 years of service. Live in the Houston area. I have been doing Internet Marketing Business for a few years, but without much success.
I have decided to get into CPA marketing. I have already been accepted by Peerfly and Maxbounty.

Thanks

I am Gary Singh, Gulf War veteran, retired from the US Army after 20 years of service. Live in the Houston area.

Hi @Gary Singh , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

I have been doing Internet Marketing Business for a few years, but without much success.
I have decided to get into CPA marketing. I have already been accepted by Peerfly and Maxbounty.

Well my friend, we have an abundance of straight shooters here that are very generous with their time and guidance.

You've joined a couple of great networks, both of them represented here on the FIX in our Resources area.

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

MI
Back