The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello cognitive beings!

jakon

affiliate
Perhaps that grabbed some extra(and perhaps targeted) clicks, isn't that what marketing is about? Discovered IM this past August and have been suffering from data overwhelm and 50 open tab syndrome with 1k bookmarks, 3 websites and 10 blogspots trying to learn HTML/CSS and edit PHP and mySQL and everything else.... !!!! :eek:

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm having a blast and I hope to learn to create profitable campaigns in no time ;)

My currents goals are basic affiliate marketing with landing pages and ranking them in google(thinking a multi-product review site that ranks for keywords would bring in at least a sale per week, right?).
My other goal is to create a high quality GPT website with a twist, gotta figure out where to start with this. I won't be offering gift cards or paypal/cash though(maybe xbox live/play station/steam).

I really want to be able to offer incentives for completing offers, I think a GPT script is the only way to do this, no?

:confused:

Perhaps that grabbed some extra(and perhaps targeted) clicks, isn't that what marketing is about?

Well that may be what marketing is partially about, but this is an Introductions thread where we greet and get to know new members.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @jakon , thanks for joining us.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm having a blast and I hope to learn to create profitable campaigns in no time ;)

Well for someone that thinks they don't know what they are doing, you sure are trying to go in a lot of directions at once. you may want to pace yourself and learn one vertical, one traffic source, and one tracker until you master them (a couple of months at most, probably less with your drive and determination). That way you will have a very firm understanding of what this is all about and you will then be able to move laterally across the other tools and vertical spaces with ease. Advice you will hear from most any seasoned marketer.

Looking forward to your posts and threads!

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Thanks for the reply! I like to move in a lot of directions at once, I have a super excited anxious brain that can't really focus on one that at a time. When I discovered I made $4.82 on CPAGrip and didn't know it for a couple days I almost peed my pants realizing the potential of implementing ideas, I think I have some kind of anxiety/adhd :)

Anyways I feel like typing so here's a short novel :)

I'm very interested in the GPT scene at the moment, I think I have some awesome ideas that will generate word of mouth traffic on their own ;) I'm struggling to find answers and I have opened up nearly every thread on this forum for the keywords "gpt script".....

I do believe that if I were to offer high ticket incentives, create a campaign like "hey sign up at jakonGPT.com, complete one survey to buy one lottery ticket into our ipad/BMW/macbook give away", I could pull it off quickly. The only issue with give aways is that it's obvious there are 10k participants and one winner. Well I want to offer the ability to purchase lottery tickets for items and these lotteries are limited to a certain amount of ticket entries based on the items USD value. For example, a $100 item can only have 100 raffle entries(just thought of the word raffle instead of lottery)..... If it cost $2 to buy a raffle ticket by completing offers/downloads.... You can also play on the psychology of odds by saying "complete one survey for a 1% chance at winning, complete two surveys to double your chances! Download two apps to triple your chances!!!!".... Just trying to throw implications out there..... Not actual final ideas right?

For example...
I have a CPAGrip offer/survey on my GPT website that pays $1.80
People complete the $1.80 survey to buy a $1 equivalent lottery ticket/virtual currency for an item on my website
I put up an item worth $100, it takes 100 $1.80 tickets that are only worth $1 towards the item to start the lottery for that item
that is an $80 profit with a $100 item give away, you can put twists on this obviously(complete more offers for more chances to win, more valuable items, actual lottery tickets(maybe))....

Something along these lines... just gotta start somewhere. I'm liking incentivescripts.com so far :)

This is all great, sounds like you have a plan in the making. However, I am a voice of reason. I've been training employees, staff, and sales people for over forty years. If you attempt to fly in a lot of directions at once, your gains will be fewer that your expenses.

Here is what I recommend. Keep in mind this is an Introductions thread where we meet and greet new members. To get the responses that will help you focus and move towards your target, start a follow along in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

There you will get a onslaught of participation from the membership and you will attract the members that are currently succeeding in the area of marketing that you are targeting. You will get an abundance of varied advice which you can implement and test.

I promise you the information and guidance you seek is here and that there is a large contingent of successful members that will offer you excellent guidance.

Also, you haven't mentioned a tracker at all. Get one, make it your best friend! This is a data driven business and you cannot make a practical success of your campaigns without it!

I love your ambition, now let's get it highly focused! Get a follow along going.

We're all looking forward to you breaking through the barriers and getting to your goals!

T J

Right on dude! I was just trying to start a conversation that went in any direction. I think an issue with my online engagement is my attitude and way of communicating. I think that I need to create a follow along/journey thread but organize it and format it in a way that will facilitate a higher engagement rating. Thanks for the replies brother, I've bookmarked all the forums :)

Hey TJ I figure you'll see this post, so here's what I thought of when you mentioned the tracker.
It's around 2.5mins long....

Also it appears the tracker is going to be of the upmost important? I should probably work on that right away.... Catch ya on another section bro :)

Thanks Roger Rabbit, I've hesitated on posting another thread, looking more into what TJ said "pick a vps/track/vertical/etc".....

Gonna hold onto those ideas I threw up there for a moment.

MI
Back