The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello and how are you

infin8

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Nathan, and I come from Kansas City, KS. I have known about this site for about a year now. I came accross it while searching for information on affiliate marketing, and after some failed attempts with a few affiliates, I have decided to do it right this time and have started again with my research. I plan to be more thorough this time, however.

Hey Nathan,

Glad you decided to join in and stop being just a lurker. You know everyone has to learn somehow, so hopefully you have learned some lessons from your previous "failed attempts" at affiliate marketing. Read the threads here and ask questions when they come up.

Perseverance pays off in eventual success and commission checks! :)

Thanks for the welcoming advice. Certainly giving up is not an option for me, so must persevere!

Also, I forgot to mention my skills background: I have a B.S. in Computer Information Systems, and have been working (only) for a year as an Applications Developer (fancy term for Programmer). I have done quite a bit of web design in the past. I have sufficient skills in HTML/CSS, Java, PHP, SQL, ASP, C#, VB, Flash and countless other technologies.

I definitely have the skill it takes to create a webpage, all I really need is the proper direction and perhaps guidance to create a successful webpage or webpages.

Welcome Infin8

Welcome to this...thing
Sounds like you have all the tools you need. I use the original draw program (before they were taken over by corel). I still use it today but I would like to have half the skills you mentioned.

Hi guys,

infin8 said: "I definitely have the skill it takes to create a webpage."

One of the most important elements to being successful is knowing how to drive traffic. So you need to really learn SEO as a key component in building your pages. Picking a starting market that is in a popular niche but is not too competitive is a good tactic. Those are hard to find too. But if you start off with mortgage loans or electronics for example where there is stiff competition it's hard to get anywhere near the top of the serps.

Hello ifin8,

Welcome to 5 St@r Affiliate Programs! :D I hope you enjoy your stay here!!

True, you may use my Internet Business Promoter offer to help you with any of your site in the case of SEO! :D

banners
Back