The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello All,

ace5548

I have been looking at your forum for the past few days and really like what I have read. My wife and I are considering very strongly of getting into an affiliate marketing program of some sort. We currently have a couple of ecommerce sites up and want to change a little to gather more revenue.

We will be looking forward to participating and asking "a lot of questions" in the future.

Ted

Welcome to 5 Star, ace5548.

I am glad you like 5 Star. It is contains a great deal of very helpful information. Plus there are many very nice and very smart members who are willing to help.

So, you plan to ask a lot of questions. Fire away when ready. You will likely receive some answers that will benefit you.

Hi Larwee,

Thanks for the welcome, I feel better now. :)

We, my wife and I, are reading quite a lot. There are several questions I will ask, but for now I will read a lot.

Ted

Welcome

Feel free to contact me at anytime for any information or help you may need. If I don't have the answer, I probably know where to find out.

Ken

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the welcome. I know I have a lot to learn. I will contact you in the future. There will be lots of answers I am looking for.

Ted

Actually we have two sites up and working. One has been up for about 15 months and the other has been up for a little over a month.

I have to figure out how to put them in my siggy. I will work on it now.

Ted

Hi Ted,

Welcome to 5 Star. When you have questions, we are here to help!

Thanks to Surchin and kenacts238 for joining our 5 Star welcoming committee.

Surchin said: "Good moderators, admins and nice ppl here at 5star. "
Thanks Surchin, we are lucky to have some great mods and a friendly Admin like Larwee.

Hello Linda,

I am glad to be here. I have been reading a lot and really like the information you have supplied. So far I have learned that a person must really research before jumping into the affiliate programs to make money.

I do like the tools that have been presented. They are some that I have never heard of before. The only problem I have right now is that I cannot get into one post, but that's not so important right now.

Thanks so much for the welcome.

:) :)

Ted, I got your email about not getting into some posts. Which posts? You should be able to get into all of them unless they've been deleted or moved to the spam can which is not viewable by members.

Larwee and Linda,

Thanks for the really fast response. I cannot find the post just now. I have read so many in the past 48 hours that my head is swimming in information. When I do find it again I will let you know.

It is possible that it was moved to the spam can because a new window said that I was not allowed to see the post and had to contact the admin.

Thanks for your answer. That tells me a lot. I think I know what the problem is, and it is something I have plans to work on.

It involves some spam posts which were removed and a redirect was left. However the redirect is to a location which members can't access.

I have taken a look at some of the posts which members will see as being "moved", to make sure they were posts which could be viewed by members but I haven't gotten around to all of them yet.

The "moved" that you saw shouldn't be there. When I get this completed, everything that says moved will be to a post that can be and should be viewed by members. Those that can't be or shouldn't be viewed by members will no longer show "moved" by them.

Yep if you can't get to the post, it was not worth reading and was just spam.

GOOD posts that are worth reading or that have good resources but just include an affiliate link - we will typically leave the post standing and just remove the affiliate part of the link so that members can still get the benefit of the info.

MI
Back