The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello all

M

Marvin

Just joined after finding a link to this forum in the DP forum. Looking forward to readign the mountain of threads here and hopefully being able to add something.

Mavin,
Welcome to UK webmaster world forums, nice to have you here. Tell us a bit bout your site/service.

performance and load testing web site

Hi Temi

We provide software testing services and particularly performance and load testing services. Mainly working in the UK but have worked in US and in mainland Europe too.

The website is mainly about software testing but it also contains some puzzles at http://www.acutest.co.uk/ooh.html

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Thanks for the info Marvin, I will definitely check out the puzzle section tomorrow and of course recommend you main services should anyone requiring your services pop into the forum.

Marvin said:
Just joined after finding a link to this forum in the DP forum. Looking forward to readign the mountain of threads here and hopefully being able to add something.

Welcome since again Marcin :), you must have read one of my post at DP. I hope we will see you around here regularly.

Regards,
Lovely

Lovely

Thanks for the welcome - I'm sure it was one of your posts. DP is a good forum so if aregular there recommends a site it is worth following up. Looking at the quote I realise that I spelt reading wrongly. Drat. Now I will never be able to claim the crown of the top speller of this forum...

banners
Back