The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello all

edgar

affiliate
Just wanted to briefly introduce myself...

My name is Edgar and I'm from Los Angeles, CA. Currently working as a PPC manager for an ad agency -- I'm really looking forward to contribute to this forum and meet like-minded people.

See you all inside!

@edgar

Welcome to AFix!

I'm really looking forward to contribute to this forum and meet like-minded people.

Awesome, you've come to the right place! We have an amazing community from all walks of life and around the globe and many use PPC to promote their campaigns. You are more than welcome to check our PPC forum, anytime. :)

Just wanted to briefly introduce myself...

Hi @edgar , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us here.

My name is Edgar and I'm from Los Angeles, CA. Currently working as a PPC manager for an ad agency -- I'm really looking forward to contribute to this forum and meet like-minded people.

See you all inside!

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Loads of members into paid traffic and I bet you'll find the members very attentive to actionable information.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

@azgold @T J Tutor thank you for welcome words, much appreciated. In the next few days I'll be "immersing" myself into the forum and posts. Looking forward to add value to the forum as well. All the best!

Hi @edgar! Welcome to Affiliate Fix. This forum is very active and I'm sure you can help a lot of marketers around here especially newbies who need help with getting into their first affiliate network :)

MI
Back