The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello All..

yudi

affiliate
My name is Yudhistra Verma.

I have been researching internet marketing and even applied my observations in past two years. I want to go with full force into it.

Looking forward to learn and question everything I don't know.

Thanks for accepting.

Hello Yudhistra,
what an interesting vision you have ;)

Go on and tell, what you've already tried and experienced.
What are you searching for? Wanna run some CPI? ;)

I started out by buying a website:: scitechweb.com on godaddy auctions. Thought it would easy to get a site up and running and would be monetized. But after coping and posting other people's blog posts I got to know this is not how it is going to be. So for now the site is down, as I didn't had the funds to to hire a writer.

Then got into kindle publishing. I published rehashed cooking recipes around christmas 2014. Got one sale for $2.

I bought another website:: wallpaperlive.in. I know downloading wallpapers is a great interest but then I needed to put in more monetory efforts into it.

I built facebook pages for my two websites and tried fb ads for likes. Ran campaign for both of them for a day. They both have over 500 likes and increasing even when I am not promoting them.

Then bought website:: iphonethunder.xyz and redirected it to a cpa offer for iphone 6s. Put it up in instagram account. The account got banned in a few days. I was getting traffic to it.

Bottom line is I never dwelled into paid traffic, always ran after free traffic. It's not like free traffic is bad, never knew how to get it right.

Now I am ready to put in money and I start paid tarffic.

If you can help me with it, would be great.

Now I am ready to put in money and I start paid tarffic.

If you can help me with it, would be great.

I suggest you shall start with FB, which is quite common to what you've been doing before. Plus your chosen niche is somehow convertible on FB.

Welcome to the forum Yudhistra.

If you have any questions, don`t hesitate to ask around or even PM me.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

My name is Yudhistra Verma.

Hi @yudi , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

I have been researching internet marketing and even applied my observations in past two years. I want to go with full force into it.

Looking forward to learn and question everything I don't know.

Thanks for accepting.

Let's talk about what you do know to this point.

How much marketing have you done in the past two years?

Have you been running campaigns?

Have you set up a VPS, been working with a tracker, working a specific niche?

We have load of great members and representing every corner of marketing and I am sure you will find them engaging and helpful with your CPA endeavors.

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back