The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Affiliate World!

Slygun

affiliate
Hi everyone, I have recently started as an affiliate marketer about 2 month now. I work as an IT technician as my full time job so I do have good knowledge about computers. I made a few sites and am eager to learn and received my first sale about 2 weeks ago and am very excited about making money online. I have made some money with Google AdSence also but not that much yet. Now making about a dollar a day but want to really learn about affiliate marketing. My ultimate goal is to average at least $800 a month. If I could do that (I now think I can) it would be such a relief in my life. Anything after that would be icing on the cake. I am really excited about doing this. I will obtain my goal. It may take time or may be quick but I am totally in it for the long haul. I joined this site to try to achieve my goal. When I get there I will help anyone I can to do the same.
Thanks in advance for any help or comments
Slygun

Hi Slygun,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. Hope we can help you learn to earn with affiliate marketing. Start with the stickies in the newbie forum then ask questions if you have any and we'll try to help.

MI
Back