The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Affiliate World!

Ibrahim Rehman

affiliate
My name is Ibrahim Rehman and I am a business student at Carnegie Mellon University. I have been interested in Internet Marketing for a while now, but never really took initiative. However, I am on my summer break right now and will be giving it a go. I have registered with Go2mobi, and I have applied to appflodd but I have not received any response from them and its been a few days now (Any Advice?). I am treating my affiliate venture as a business, and have also set up a professional looking company website and I have also setup a email address with the websites domain name.

Guys Since I have a background in business, I am skilled in accounting, math and statistics. So if anyone needs any help with setting up an accounting mechanism for themselves or their business, or needs help understanding the math or statistics behind a profitable campaign, I will be more than happy to help you out. Furthermore, if you need to devise a solid business plan I can help you out with that too.

I hope I will find in this forum support and knowledge, which will help me chart my course in the world of affiliate marketing.

My name is Ibrahim Rehman

Hi @Ibrahim Rehman and welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us.

I am a business student at Carnegie Mellon University. I have been interested in Internet Marketing for a while now, but never really took initiative. However, I am on my summer break right now and will be giving it a go. I have registered with Go2mobi, and I have applied to appflodd but I have not received any response from them and its been a few days now (Any Advice?).

It never hurts to give them a call and ask to speak to an AM. Also, if they tried to call you and couldn't get through to you, then your application can be denied. They get loads of applications.

I am treating my affiliate venture as a business, and have also set up a professional looking company website and I have also setup a email address with the websites domain name.

This is a business and it is essential to follow a business path, you are approaching this correctly.

Be sure to get a VPS, and plan on getting several domains as you progress.

Guys Since I have a background in business, I am skilled in accounting, math and statistics. So if anyone needs any help with setting up an accounting mechanism for themselves or their business, or needs help understanding the math or statistics behind a profitable campaign, I will be more than happy to help you out. Furthermore, if you need to devise a solid business plan I can help you out with that too.

This is an aspect that I have been pitching for many years as it is an area of business that many in this industry do not embrace as they should. It is an asset that you can help many with by contributing whenever someone shows interest. Plans, accounting, and statistics are the backbone of every business and this strength will push your business in this industry as far as you want to go.

I hope I will find in this forum support and knowledge, which will help me chart my course in the world of affiliate marketing.

It's all here. We have the membership that can move you along your path.

Post often, share when you are able, report your progress frequently, and the members will be there to strengthen your efforts.

Good Luck!

T J

Thank you very much for such a hearty welcome. I tried to call, but unfortunately the Affiliate Manager was unable to pick up the call. So I emailed her and told her about the current situation. Would you recommend that I apply to other Affiliate Networks, or should I stick to app flood for now? If yes which ones would you recommend for Mobile Cpa (One's where I (a newbie) have the highest chances of getting accepted). I have been advised to make a business website to increase my chances of being accepted. I will also be creating a journey thread today so that a point of reference can be created. I can also reference this to affiliate networks if they ask me for my online presence. Lastly, I would like to ask what VPS service would you recommend.

Best,
Ibrahim

Welcome Welcome!!

Thanks for offering your services to the community. I wish you the best in your journey! :ninja:

Most of my marketing is content marketing and continuity sites. However, I am getting into mobile with PayPerCall this month. For this I am signing up with RingPartner.

Mobile is the place to be now and because of it's size and growth rate, it should be a real fun ride getting your efforts to pay off. There are just endless possibilities in mobile at this time.

With mobile marketing, you may want to read through the various networks in our resources area and view the discussions tabs about each one of them. There are such an abundance of networks now and many of them specialize in specific areas of mobile. The question as to who are the best ones has been asked a hundred times here and the answers are always different.

I would read about the types offers some of the trusted networks have, decide which vertical and what types of offers in that vertical you wan to promote, then apply to the most respected networks those verticals are available in.

Thank you very much for your advice @tjtutor. I implemented what you said last night and I have been accepted to Avazu APX and Adwordmedia.
I will be starting of my journey with them, and then join more networks, I figured it will be easier that way.

Best,
I

banners
Back