The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello 5 Starers

R

Relenta

Howdy y'all,

We are in the process of launching a B2B (sorry, business-to-business) affiliate program. I am here on 5 Star on recommendation from Steve Dovey (thanks, Steve! :)) to learn more about the affiliate industry, research outsourced program managers, and make connections.

What we've discovered so far is that affiliate industry is developed much better in B2C and retail, and is for the most part under-developed in B2B :confused:

Once we get our feet wet we'll post information on our affiliate program in the appropriate section of the forum.

Cheerios!

Sasha

Welcome to 5 Star, Sasha.

You should be able to learn a lot here because we have plenty of information here and our friendly members are very helpful.

Thanks for joining. I hope we can help you get your feet wet.

Hi Sasha,

Welcome to 5 Star.

Yes B2B is a much different animal and I'm always surprised that the B2B affiliate sector is not more robust.

If you'd like to call for a free consultation I'm always happy to evaluate your needs and recommend the best OPM for your specific situation. I don't personally do management any more, only PR and Promotion but I work with and refer out to the top management firms.

An offer we can't refuse

If you'd like to call for a free consultation I'm always happy to evaluate your needs and recommend the best OPM for your specific situation.

Awesome! Thanks Linda. When and where can we call?

Yes B2B is a much different animal and I'm always surprised that the B2B affiliate sector is not more robust.

Interesting! So we're not the only one at loss, here, huh. Can you recommend the best place on 5 Star to start a topic to discuss the sad state of B2B affiliate programs?

banners
Back