The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello 5 Star

Killa888

affiliate
Hello everyone, my name is Jeffrey 30yrs old living in New York City

I'm am totally new to Affiliate marketing and the ways to go about it. I've paid for mouthly programs that only given me a little bit of information i need and leave out the main part to succeed.

All I really want to do is learn alot of the important details that the so-called Gurus leave out and how to profit using SEO, PPC. So basically I am just getting started and have along way to go.

My goal for 2011 is to make 30,000 with my business using PPC and hopefully start plans to relocate to the Dominican Republic. The name of My company is Meccadon Marketing LLC.

Thank you for reading.

Hi Jeffrey,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. In part it's because lots of people who are trying to sell you junk, make it sound like its easy to get rich in your underwear if only you knew their special secret trick. Not true. It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started. We don't allow anyone to try to sell you anything and we don't try to sell you anything either so it's pure well intentioned advice.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

Welcome aboard Jeffrey.

As Linda said, please don't fall for the junk people try to sell you. This is the best place to learn and cut your teeth. Not everything will be posted, but you will learn through your mistakes. Do not be afraid to make them,, you do not know what will work until you try it.

First off READ , Read and then read some more. And like Linda stated feel free to ask a question!

Best of luck

banners
Back