The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Having problems with peerfly & voluum tracking

cpafixman

Hi there .

so i was settting up a camapaign with peerfly and 7search. but i dont think it is working properly. I followed everything in the Voluum tracking guide and ended up with this link:

http://dwaeu.trackvoluum.com/3e2d4504-3b41-4cc0-a604-3cabd8225231?keyword=###KEYWORD###

i tried viewing it on a web proxy server as it is a USA only offer and i got directed to a completely different offer from what i was going to promote.

any help will be appreciated.

p.s i am direct linking an email submit from peerfly with 7search traffic source.

I got it working. came across luke peerfly website. His guide was simple helpful for a newbie like me who just wants to know how to track. Once i get some campaigns going i will be trying out more custom variables and subid's. :)

I got it working. came across luke peerfly website. His guide was simple helpful for a newbie like me who just wants to know how to track. Once i get some campaigns going i will be trying out more custom variables and subid's. :)
Good to hear. It looks like your original link is still messed up, but I'm happy my guide helped :) If anyone else is strugging with setting up Voluum with PeerFly my guide is available at: Tracking a PeerFly Campaign using Voluum

banners
Back