The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Have You Tried Staged Posting for SEO?

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
One SEO tactic I've been using lately is posting then re-publishing the same content, but in stages
This tactic keeps Googlebot returning (via XML sitemap) and every time my content is re-indexed it gets a better algorithm ranking score

Here's example -->
  • Day 1, post product review with title, paragraph (overview), 1 image (no image descriptions), no product link
  • Day 3, re-post product review with 2nd paragraph, 2nd image (1-word image descriptions), product link
  • Day 5, re-post product review with 3nd paragraph (product features), bullet list (3 points benefits), 3rd image (basic image descriptions), product link
  • Day 7, re-post product review with 4th paragraph, bullet list (3 points benefits, 1 points non-benefits), 4th image (short image descriptions), product link
  • Day 9, re-post product review with 5th paragraph, bullet list (5 points benefits, 3 points non-benefits), 5th image (medium image descriptions), product link
  • Day 11, re-post product review with 5th paragraph, bullet list (5 points benefits, 3 points non-benefits), 5th image (long image descriptions), product link, product video
  • Day 13, re-post product review with 5th paragraph, bullet list (5 points benefits, 3 points non-benefits), 5th image (long image descriptions), product link, product video, video transcript
  • Day 15, re-post product review with 5th paragraph, bullet list (5 points benefits, 3 points non-benefits), 5th image (long image descriptions), product link, product video, video transcript, customer reviews
The purpose of this is
  1. Keep Googlebot returning regularly
  2. Gain higher Google rankings
  3. Confuse competitor (make it very difficult to track/attack you wuhuhahaha :p:cool::D)

Last edited:
I update data/text daily on the new site I am developing
On another site I updated every 10 minutes and googlebot was there all day.
The data was not deceptive just kept current with what cams/(with:their images/performer) data were logged in and available ;)
Googlebot was there a lot of the day
Google's problem was they can update by the minute but you are not entitled so again 'I do as I want you must do as I say' (because Google is really not that smart) and (just another Internet bully).

because Google is really not that smart

Google want everything to be connected
It's clear they want you to use ALL their services, Chrome, Gmail, Search, You Tube, Drive, many others
Then they want these services to all be connected (with your permission, but buried deep in obscure privacy policy) so there is total access to ALL your data, data points, digital history, personal/health records
Google want to help you make all your decisions (automatically), which in theory is good idea
But they do not put user privacy first, and it's their weakness
Google has invested heavily in AI because it knows AI levels the field for competition
It's going to get very interesting very soon
.. and I've always said it, Google is not untouchable
History is littered with fallen giants

All that being said, Google sends me alot of qualified leads

All that being said, Google sends me alot of qualified leads
But you haven't tried anything else, seriously with any earnest.
Yahoo! was a real kick-ass search engine 14-20 years ago --and the SERPs were pretty stable too.
Google is just another game piece on the chess table
--while you can; milk Google for what you can get
--we all do but don't fixate on it.

MI
Back