The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Have you ever thought that you were helping scam services or products?

farmads

I'm a newbie, so I haven't enough experience to understand about IM world and I hope that my question is answered.
Have you ever thought that you (both advertiser and affiliater) were helping scam services or products? I see many offers such as "Enter to win....", "Win Iphone....", "100% guaranteed contract...",etc from sweepstakes, pin, finance offers and so on. It seem that affiliate network does not check quality of that services and products. I see almost advertisers only want audiences do surveys, subscribe services or send bank details (wasting time, losing money,...), but advertiser never send prizes.
Am I wrong?

You're right. Most of the offers out there are complete crap. If you have a moral compass then I would suggest creating products of your own. That's not to say there AREN'T quality products that you can promote but when you're talking about CPA marketing, they are few and far between.

CPA marketing works well for robotic marketers who are purely numbers driven and analytical. Creative marketers have better luck with creating solid copy, email marketing and content creation.

You're right. Most of the offers out there are complete crap. If you have a moral compass then I would suggest creating products of your own. That's not to say there AREN'T quality products that you can promote but when you're talking about CPA marketing, they are few and far between.

CPA marketing works well for robotic marketers who are purely numbers driven and analytical. Creative marketers have better luck with creating solid copy, email marketing and content creation.
Well Said :)

Thank you :(:(

I guess that the worst products out there are Binary/Forex bots. There is no such a thing that will bring you money without any knowledge or with just purchasing the product.
Unfortunately, I was Affiliate marketer for a product like this in the past and I needed time to realize what I was promoting. Didn't go well :)

Anyway, tips for newbies, stay away from bots!

Best,

Boban

banners
Back