The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Have a method but need advice from a pro.

fxaddict

affiliate
I'm new here but not a complete noob to IM. I have never made any money until recently.

I paid for coaching on a method that appears to work. Have a 12% ctr on my first 2 runs.

I know I can scale it up but need the advice of a pro so I don't mess it up due to ignorance.

I basically need to know a bit more about VPS or VPN. Which to use and how to determine what provider would be best for my needs. I have tried to do the research but can't figure this part out.
Also I need to know if I can do what I'm doing without getting canned by my CPA companies. I'm all about being legit. Learned the hard way after getting my adsense account banned with a blackhat method.

I would be very grateful if someone could answer these questions for me.

Thanks in advance
Mike

Hi Drew,

I realized after rereading my post, that I was being a bit unclear. Let me see if I can do better this time.

Thanks for the reply. I am basically trying to get an IP in many cities in my state for use with CL. I would also like to throw in some CPA offers with my campaign but
not sure how I should do that and not get canned. I know most CPA companies don't like CL traffic. So far, for my test run on the CPA part, I have posted the offers on a site and used the same shortened link on both the site and CL.
Now that I know it works, I would like to scale it up. Money is getting very tight here after having to close my biz due to the recession. Raising 2 boys by myself and taking care of my dad leaves me little time to get away from the house to start a new biz. So I'm hitting the online side hard now.

Hope that is a bit more clear. Thanks again for the response

Regards
Fxaddict

Ok, I appreciate the comments. I would prefer not using anything black hat as I stated in the OP.

Any recommendations on a white hat method that I can get rolling very quickly?

I am in 3-4 CPA networks and have hosting already. Just need to get to about 1k per month asap.

Thanks again for your input.

Mike

You're welcome. The problem is: quick methods are not existing, not really.
In everything you must be patient. And all these "over night" methods are solely BS.
Therefore, a GPT site here at CPAFix would be really great :)

Yes please stay away from any method that will say "make 500 in 2 hours...auto-pilot!" You might as well buy every 2am informercial as well. waste of money and reputation

VPS, proxy...these are strong indicators of the fact that you are using blackhat methods. As a thumbrule if any coach teaches you to do something through a VPS or proxies then he has conned you, taken your money and taught you age old, worn out blackhat methods that must have got him banned also.

Not worth the risk. Learn some white hat legit methods and earn money honestly.

This is what most networks and advertisers think about CL traffic right now...

[video=youtube;-SI_ZgjcmPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SI_ZgjcmPY[/video]

Now you gotta think, why is it that they hate it so much...

1. It doesn't back up for the advertiser (doesn't produce sales or value leads)
2. It gets a lot of refunds from the shady ways affiliates run offers on it.
3. It gets them heat/possible heat from CL and FTC.

I do think it's very possible to avoid those three and still use CL, but if the network or advertisers straight up say they don't want it. Is just not worth the risk... with so much fraud and paranoia going rampant on IM, is like networks and advertisers are looking for any plausible excuse to cut you off, even if they do profit from your traffic. So what about building your own list, turning those leads to your very own asset, if they do optin and you engage them and make them responsive, genuine leads, buyers, it's not "CL" traffic anymore.

Just make sure the offers you running on that list will take email traffic though LOL, always talk to your AM first... and do save them logs ;)

banners
Back