The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hasoffers, Cake or Echo226?

M

Moris Katz

My name is Moris Katzobashvili and I’ll need a moment of your time to introduce you with an all in one performance marketing software solution that won’t eat 30%-50% of your profit.

I have been in the Digital marketing world for more than 5 years and it’s more than enough to understand the pain points using “Hasoffers” and “Cake”. Beside the fact, they are far from perfect, they are extremely expensive for no reason.

We at Edge226 have developed for over half a year a white label quality solution for managing your performance network.

In fact, our product has even more features then the competitive “Brands”. Features such as: Demand Collector, Offer Validation, In-Platform fraud integration, Two way API and anything else you need to manage your network.

Now the only question is: Are you still willing to pay 200% more for branded SaaS providers or are you willing to get a Demo for a solution that will save you at least 30%.

Please contact me now to understand more about Echo226.

would like to test your platform if you pricing is nominal , Able to update conversions from eCommerce stores as CPS basis

Able to integrate with top app tracking platforms like appsflyer , appmetrica

Able to work with KPI as well, pls add me on skype: manasa.deepthi9

If we found your software is best compare to hasoffers or cake or affise we will proceed with you in long term ;)

banners
Back