The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Has Anyone Used The Chinese Jingling Bot For Traffic?

If you can make it work. It is all free traffic. And sure, it is real CHINESE traffic.
One Filipino I know use it to get thousands of Youtube views and traffic using a simple trick.

Well, if you can read or able to make it work, you can fake or do something.

If you can make it work. It is all free traffic. And sure, it is real CHINESE traffic.
One Filipino I know use it to get thousands of Youtube views and traffic using a simple trick.

Well, if you can read or able to make it work, you can fake or do something.

Are you saying that I will get REAL Human ppl visiting my site or Youtube Page, using this software, NOT FAKE?
Or is it just to get page hits to increasing ranking?

Its read in the past 3 months ago, that they really chinese people.
There is a script injected to a site where chinese people usually spends a lot.
The script can't be seen so, its working on the background.

It is something like a RAT or Injected site.

I do not guarantee man, coz that is not new.
I don't know if they already patched it or something.

They will not see your post or page coz its only in the background of site.
Its for generating fake traffic.

Why would anyone be interested in Fake Traffic? It doesn't seem to really do anything that would benefit your site. I personally prefer to stay away from bots.

I have made around 75+$ by selling it on fiverr.
If any one is currently using it I would recommend to use it with Sandboxie .Otherwise there is a great risk of infecting your computer
And FYI only use this bot to increase alexa rank .The views are FAKE .
It Does Not work with youtube any more

this tools has a international version call" free traffic box ", you can search by google, it provide International unique user, and english interface.
help this information can help you

I advise you also try this site it has great results

If you feel like you want to use my referral link, here it is: boostvisits.com/register.php?ref=abarhrir

It works same as any other website exchange, but in my opinion, this Website View Exchange website gives you much faster results, and gives better bonuses…

100% FREE TO USE!!!
PROMOTE FREE AND FAST!

It is simple as 1, 2, 3…
1) Register!
2) Add Your Pages!
3) View Other Members Pages – and they will view back!

I advise you also try this site it has great results

If you feel like you want to use my referral link, here it is: boostvisits.com/register.php?ref=abarhrir

It works same as any other website exchange, but in my opinion, this Website View Exchange website gives you much faster results, and gives better bonuses…

100% FREE TO USE!!!
PROMOTE FREE AND FAST!

It is simple as 1, 2, 3…
1) Register!
2) Add Your Pages!
3) View Other Members Pages – and they will view back!

Your first post and your refferal link? If I would have permission I would definitely ban you immediately.

banners
Back