Has anyone used Elasticemail ??

Certified

Albertomax1

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
AffKit Ninja
MyFavoriteSolar.com Affiliate Program /  Highest Commissions!!!  $1000++
Hello

I'm considering using Elasticemail for my mailings.
anyone use them..?

Or Sendinblue..?

How are they..?

Hello Albertomax1,
We are so happy to see that you're considering us as your email service provider.
We'd love to help you with your questions or concerns, so if you would like to know more about us or have some questions, let us know!

Hello Albertomax1,
We are so happy to see that you're considering us as your email service provider.
We'd love to help you with your questions or concerns, so if you would like to know more about us or have some questions, let us know!

Do you know any companies that allow you to mail to their database of emails
for a fee...? Do you know anyone that may know where to find companies like this..?

Elastic Email rejected me, because they dont allow MMO mails. LOL? That was 1 day after registration, i didnt create a single campaign before they told me that. Now im at their competitor and im happy with that.

Elastic Email rejected me, because they dont allow MMO mails. LOL? That was 1 day after registration, i didnt create a single campaign before they told me that. Now im at their competitor and im happy with that.
They are not the only ones ... I got closed down by at least 15 providers for sending MMO campaigns. Sometimes like you - even before the first email went out

banners
Back