The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Has anyone tried Market Samurai?

Hey Sean. I've heard people say it's a very good keyword research tool, the only downside is the cost involved. Without this software its still possible to get by with Google keyword tool and using exact matches. I would say only use this software if your already making some good money.

Market Samurai is great. When used with Micro Niche Finder, it's absolutely fantastic.

MNF will point out probable niches, while Market Samurai will verify them. I recommend both!

I've thought about purchasing this product, heard good reviews about it, does anyone else use it here?

Hi,

I have also heard a lot about Market Samurai but have not yet tried it. I think first of all we should go with free trial and it it works fine then we can go with pro version.

In my experience market samurai is great! Not only for the keyword tool, but for a competition analysis tool it is wonderful. Find out how competitive a niche is with regards to other peoples sites, find out how many backlinks they have, where they are (so you could poach ;) ) among other things. It tells you the value of any given keyword so you can estimate if it is a profitable niche. Everything is organized nicely and the interface is easy to use, and quite nice looking IMO.

Cheers

I absolutely LOVE Market Samurai. I don't need it for my SBI sites, but for everything else, it rocks! And there is so much more to it than just keyword research.

One of the few products I recommend to people.

I've recently used it to find some keywords, if you want a longer period trial version then check out challenge.co because they give out a license key valid till some deadline (it will expire soon, but it still will give you a few days to try it out).

I have so far only scratched the surface and not fully explored all the features Market Samurai has...for me it has been helpful in assisting with the proper Title and keywords on my blogs..

Market Samurai - Amazing Software for Affiliates

Hey,

Just wanted to leave a quick review about a great research, seo analysis and more tool, market samurai. I don't have any ties with market samurai, I just bought it about a month ago and fell in love with it and it has already helped me tremendously and I know it can help a lot of other affiliates.

It allows for easy keyword research including search numbers, competition, average adwords CPC, estimated traffic for number 1 rankings, the works...

It also allows you to see in depth search engine stats of competitors, find keyword rich domains, find affiliate offers that fit into that niche, etc.

Anyways... long story short, if you're looking for a quick easy means of targeting new niches and being able to extensively research them before diving in, this is your tool. There are quite a few videos up about the software (is a desktop software tool) and they have a free trial to test it out.

Didn't see this thread, or I wouldn't have started my own about it.

I LOVE Market Samurai. It is absolutely amazing. Sign up for the free trial and it will be only $97. It pays for itself. It has numerous incredible features... I use it every day.

It will help affiliates find new niches, help with seo work, etc.

There are other alternatives out there, I just haven't used them. At the very least, give the MS trial a try and see what you think yourself and how you'd be able to use it.

I also really liked that time of using Market Samurai which I had by using it on a trial period.

The functions that I liked the most was SEO analysis of competitors and also your keyword tracking, I know that is is able to done also in many Internet sites, but here I was able to check my rankings very easily and for a big amount of my keywords by not checking them one by one like I have to do at the moment, as that trial period of Samurai has ended. But I still can use keyword option, so at least one good thing still works from it! :)

banners
Back