The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Happy to Join

pilser

affiliate
Hello,

My name is Avi, and I was quite excited to find this forum after couple of years in the internet industry. I am not completely new to the affiliate marketing, but my main target was to create small to medium business models, e.g niche directories, blogs and digital products, while my affiliate marketing skills are pending an upgrade :)

it was a pleasure to find this private forum and very valuable information. Hope to get great results and happily share with other members as well.

With warm regards,
Avi

Hello, My name is Avi

Hi @pilser , it's great to have you join us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I was quite excited to find this forum after couple of years in the internet industry. I am not completely new to the affiliate marketing, but my main target was to create small to medium business models, e.g niche directories, blogs and digital products, while my affiliate marketing skills are pending an upgrade

it was a pleasure to find this private forum and very valuable information. Hope to get great results and happily share with other members as well.

You have some skills and that will definitely speed up the "learning to earn" curve for you. This industry changes so fast that all of us are in a daily learning mode. It's a constant and I am certain you will find the up to date information here that you need to get to where you want to be.

Post often, ask lots of questions, report your progress, and contribute where you are able. This is the quickest way to get it done.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back