The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Happy National Dog Day!

AF-Roger

Wednesday is National Dog Day, one of the more-than-365 pseudo-holidays each year that give us an opportunity to try out a new hashtag on social media. In this case, though, it's a welcome one, for a variety of reasons. First, the day is meant to promote dog adoption which is a good thing that you should do. Second, dogs are objectively great. And, third, the other news out there in the world is so numbingly grim and horrible that talking about dogs is in all ways preferable.

Read more Happy National Dog Day! Here are some videos of presidents and their dogs. - The Washington Post

Feel free to post pictures of your dogs!

Happy National Dog Day to you, too!

Funny, when I read the thread title, I thought it said National Hot Dog Day. :) Think I'm tired.

My little lad! <3

11102665_361686307366159_6728545413533738526_n.jpg

coupinboots2.jpg

She's small but she's mighty.
7.2 lbs of pure miniature applehead chi.
A princess diva.

Didn't think of posting her pic on NDD.

K, I remember that you and Luke both have big beautiful doggies.

Your pooch looks so sweet! They allow dogs in eating/drinking establishments in the UK?

Edit - I don't know why the pic went sideways. It was right side up. Please turn head to the side to view. :)

View attachment 4802
She's small but she's mighty.
7.2 lbs of pure miniature applehead chi.
A princess diva.

Didn't think of posting her pic on NDD.

K, I remember that you and Luke both have big beautiful doggies.

Your pooch looks so sweet! They allow dogs in eating/drinking establishments in the UK?

Edit - I don't know why the pic went sideways. It was right side up. Please turn head to the side to view. :)
Thanks Az :)

Yes in some, mostly country "pubs" with open fires etc.

Hi guys, Wish you all a very Happy Dogs Day:D .. this thread has recalled my memories about one the most popular dog, born ever in this world. Its name is, HACHIKO... and its story is potent enough make your eyes moist.

Hachiko is known for its, loyalty towards his master. In Japan, people remember it as a celebrity and there are some books / movies revolve around Hachiko. If you are interested to learn more about that dog than check this Wikipedia based article.

I forgot to tell you a couple of interesting facts about that heroic dog... Hachiko, after its death was buried in a grave adjacent to his master. In the year 2012, ( if am not wrong) and after more than 7 decades the actual cause of that dog was discovered by a team of Doctors and it was a terminal cancer....

banners
Back