The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Happy 4th of July

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Wishing everyone from 5 Star a safe and Happy 4th of July.

fireworks_4th_7.gif

I've had family visiting so it's been family party after family party. Today we do picnic in the park and fireworks.

What are you guys doing today???

You can't type in the forum if you blow your hands up!
Have a happy one and be safe!

Have a question for Mike and everyone else that's here today.
Forum is packed like a regular day.
So here's the question.

Why are we in a forum on a sunny holiday???????

Are we hangin in a forum cuz we have no life???

Or do we have no real life cuz we live in forums?

Or are we all just Internet addicts?

I'm just working for another hour or so, then I'm going to play.
I still have to do my monthly invoicing I was supposed to do last Wednesday, I'm way late.

Seriously, I hope you all take a break to do something fun today!

ok here are mine:
Why are we in a forum on a sunny holiday???????

I'm not in the US right now (in Amsterdam at the moment) and miss America, especially today. So I figure a little escape from society here which doesn't even seem to know what day it is, may do me good :)

Are we hangin in a forum cuz we have no life???

Not so, only some people. I think that the computer is so easy to access, and whoever works online, takes his work home ... like it or not :confused:

Or do we have no real life cuz we live in forums?

I post very very fast, and don't always think before I post, I spend a lot less time on forums than ppl think ;)

Or are we all just Internet addicts?

Hold on, I saw a cool test about that the other day ... lemme see if I find it ;)

I just got up so I'm going through my morning routine. After that though...Corona anyone? =)

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!

Hope ya'll had a good one! We sure did!

The baby - 10 months old now, loved the fireworks! But half way through she got tired, nursed and konked out. Can't believe she slept through the grand finale, it was SOOOOOOOO loud.

Proof positive that babies can sleep through anything. :p

Nope. Escondido in the Park by City Hall. Would have preferred PB (my old party grounds) but my all my daughter's family and friends go to Esco.

Too bad you don't still live here. We could have hooked up!

It will be 2 years til I get back (officially at least ;) ) - you can always come to Costa Rica :)

Glad you had fun. I won't go back to Pacific Beach though. Like you said, it's the old party grounds. College days don't last forever ;)

Oceanside is where I'll be :)

banners
Back