The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[GUIDE] How To Set Up New Traffic Sources in Voluum

cashmoneyaffiliate

So thought i would start a thread with details on how to set up different mobile traffic sources and the tokens they use in Voluum. Seeing as correct tracking is one of the most important things in affiliate marketing.

I plan to update this thread regularly.

Decisive (incrowd)

Decisive.jpg

Google Adwords

adwords.png

Plugrush

plug_voluum.png

Airpush

airpush_voluum.png

Mobicow

mobicow.png

Last edited:
Thanks Mate, super handy.

Has anyone come across any video tutorials in how to set up postbacks/pixels and actually get tracking to work on Voluum?

Hi there, thanks for those screenshots! Very helpful. However, do you know how to track sots of Decisive in Voluum as well? Can that be done automatically?

So thought i would start a thread with details on how to set up different mobile traffic sources and the tokens they use in Voluum. Seeing as correct tracking is one of the most important things in affiliate marketing.

I plan to update this thread regularly.

Decisive (incrowd)

View attachment 3320

Google Adwords

View attachment 3321

Plugrush

View attachment 3322

Airpush

View attachment 3323

Mobicow

View attachment 3324

Thank you for the great information on Voluum. Can you please expand on External ID parameter - how to find them and what they are used for. I noticed some traffic sources don't have them listed in the examples, yet the ones listed are different. I could not find External IDs listed with the variables on the respective traffic sites. For example bidhash. Thank you again.

This is my first Request...Yes, I am also looking answer for this, Where can i find in Traffic Sources ?
Thank you for the great information on Voluum. Can you please expand on External ID parameter - how to find them and what they are used for. I noticed some traffic sources don't have them listed in the examples, yet the ones listed are different. I could not find External IDs listed with the variables on the respective traffic sites.

Hey @cashmoneyaffiliate Did you try out Mobicow based on how you have up there?

Based on the info my manager gave me, I have set it up like this:
index.png

Not sure if it would work though. Havent tested it yet.

Edit (24 hours after): I tested it out and yes its working :)

Last edited:
banners
Back