The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] How To EXPLOIT Reddit (All My Methods) Beginner Friendly - WORLDWIDE

Swjedinight

TL/DR: 5 methods to promote things on Reddit, Video at the end of the post.

I am by no means a Reddit pro. I have been able to use Reddit to generate traffic and these are the ways I have done it before.

When I do promote with Reddit, I use these methods. I do have to be transparent and say that I don't promote with Reddit a ton anymore seeing as I am more focused on other things then promoting a single product.

*Disclaimer* I show one of my Reddit accounts in my video below but I don't screen shots of proof For any particular method. I did not screenshot or record myself doing these methods when I would use them more often.

I have 5 methods that I used to promote a post on reddit and they all worked on their own but worked even better when you were able to combine a few together.

the first one I used was promoting a Reddit post with social media accounts that I had. I would run a "contest" where I would give away a shoutout on Instagram for upvotes to my reddit post. All they had to do was screenshot it and dm me for proof.

if you don't have a huge social media following the next way to promote a post on reddit is to use niche forums to promote a post on reddit. Make a really good reddit post and then go to a bunch of forum posts and point people over to your reddit post. This worked the best for me honestly (for a free method) Say something like "came across this reddit post 'your post link here' and thought it was very powerful! I couldn't upvote it fast enough!" cheesy but effective.

Another good free method is to create a bunch of accounts for upvoting. I never went crazy with this method myself but I still have around 10 or so accounts that I can use. Great for smaller subreddits.
There are some forum posts on here that go into more depth on how to create massive amounts of accounts but that will cost you some money and you'll need proxies and a few other tools.

Next way you can abuse reddit is to simply buy upvotes. This is honestly the best method if you don't care about accounts and you have money that you can throw at this. You can get as many upvotes as you need for a particular subbreddit without worrying about overdoing it. Search the marketplace for some great sales threads on buying upvotes.

next and the most hardest method but maybe the most rewarding method is to create your own reddit upvote group. I did a search on Facebook and the group section is just littered with inactive groups. you can go through the groups and get whomever is still active over to your own group and work from there. I would honestly do this method if I had the time to grow the group myself.

*Disclaimer* This is my video and it does not have any affiliate links in the video or the description.

As with all methods, don't give up. Give it a shot for a solid month or two and if you don't move the needle then move on. chances are you are going to get some accounts banned and learn a lot along the way.

If you have any questions please ask them down below so everyone can benefit.

banners
Back