The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Guidance Needed on MaxBounty

Suman Thapa

Hello Everyone ,
i am new in Maxbounty , i am now involved on CPAGRIP and Cpalead networks.
Now i want to transfer to Maxbounty and i have verified account too.
But i have no idea how to promote offers and also confused which offers i must promote via social medias and my own website too.

Please veterans Guide me please

Regards
jenisbob

Hi, Jenisbob. I don't promote MB but I can tell you that you can find out if promoting on social media is allowed by reading the terms of an offer. It should tell what is allowed and typically also tells you what is not permitted.

Same thing goes for all other types of promotion, including contextual links, banners, etc. on your website.

Re how to promote offers, it depends on what's allowed on the offer. Is there one traffic source or method that you're eager to try? If so, look for offers to match your preferred type of traffic (PPV, PPC, mobile, etc.).

It might be a good idea for you to review a few of the basics then do some reading in the appropriate forums.

These links are also good for newbies:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie411 | Free Download

Get the basics down and don't forget to use a tracker so you can gather data for optimization and scaling. It might be a good idea to start a follow-along journey, so others can help you through your campaign, too.

Taking action is a vital part of your journey and your learning curve. However, it will save you a lot of time, effort and money if you have a good idea of what to do before you start. :) So, once you decide on your offer, tracker and traffic source, let us know everytime you have a question, so we can help.

Thanks AZGOLD,
nice to share these good ideas.
now how can i promote offers in maxbounty, i have social media traffics as well as i have my own site where real traffics are coming.
Before in Other cpa networks i was doing blackhat gaming niches

Regards

Thanks AZGOLD,
nice to share these good ideas.
now how can i promote offers in maxbounty, i have social media traffics as well as i have my own site where real traffics are coming.
Before in Other cpa networks i was doing blackhat gaming niches

Regards

Re how to promote offers, it depends on what's allowed on the offer.

Is there one traffic source or method that you're eager to try? If so, look for offers to match your preferred type of traffic (PPV, PPC, mobile, etc.).
So, if you want to use what you currently have, look for offers that allow social traffic and contextual, banner/display that you can put on your site.

If display/text linking is allowed but not social, you can point your social posts to your site. From there, users can click on your links or ads if they're interested in the offer. However, if your site is BH, I wouldn't do that, you could compromise your earnings and your MB account.

Last edited:
banners
Back