The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

greetings

mflynn17

affiliate
hi all

great forum - hope I can make some helpful contributions over time

heres a starter for 10 - why is it so difficult to find/join/set up at the moment in the UK affiliate marketing schemes for smaller businesses with b2b focus?

unless you want to gamble / borrow / holiday seems theres little out there right now - I love all of the above but sadly need to work for now :)

please correct me if Im wrong as I often am :)

Cheers
maurice
www.opendoors-newbusiness.co.uk

Welcome to 5 Star, mflynn.

Sounds like you like 5 Star. It is a great community with many very friendly members.

We all look forward to your contributions.

Be sure to use the Control Panel (User CP) to add your signature.

I hope you will enjoy being a 5 Star member.

Hi Maurice,

Welcome to 5 Star. We look forward to your participation in some discussions.

You asked: "heres a starter for 10 - why is it so difficult to find/join/set up at the moment in the UK affiliate marketing schemes for smaller businesses with b2b focus?"

Well for starters B2B affiliate programs are just tough. They are a different breed than B2C, not as popular to general affiliates and much harder to recruit for. NOTE: These are all VERY general statements. Some B2B programs are easier than others.

When it comes to any questions regarding UK affiliate marketing I like to refer people to the UK affiliate forum which is filled with more specific UK info. We have lots of UK marketers here too and I love to talk UK marketing, but since I don't live there I'm not an expert like the guys at the UK forum are. http://www.a4uforum.co.uk/ I'm sure you've been there and looked around?

MI
Back