“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mflynn17, Aug 15, 2006.

1. mflynn17

mflynn17 Affiliate affiliate

hi all

great forum - hope I can make some helpful contributions over time

heres a starter for 10 - why is it so difficult to find/join/set up at the moment in the UK affiliate marketing schemes for smaller businesses with b2b focus?

unless you want to gamble / borrow / holiday seems theres little out there right now - I love all of the above but sadly need to work for now :)

please correct me if Im wrong as I often am :)

Cheers
    maurice
    www.opendoors-newbusiness.co.uk

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Larwee

Larwee <b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator< affiliate

Welcome to 5 Star, mflynn.

Sounds like you like 5 Star. It is a great community with many very friendly members.

We all look forward to your contributions.

Be sure to use the Control Panel (User CP) to add your signature.

I hope you will enjoy being a 5 Star member.

4. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

Hi Maurice,

Welcome to 5 Star. We look forward to your participation in some discussions.

You asked: "heres a starter for 10 - why is it so difficult to find/join/set up at the moment in the UK affiliate marketing schemes for smaller businesses with b2b focus?"

Well for starters B2B affiliate programs are just tough. They are a different breed than B2C, not as popular to general affiliates and much harder to recruit for. NOTE: These are all VERY general statements. Some B2B programs are easier than others.

When it comes to any questions regarding UK affiliate marketing I like to refer people to the UK affiliate forum which is filled with more specific UK info. We have lots of UK marketers here too and I love to talk UK marketing, but since I don't live there I'm not an expert like the guys at the UK forum are. http://www.a4uforum.co.uk/ I'm sure you've been there and looked around?

banners