The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings to all

Marc71

Hello,

I am Marc Entz, the CEO of SavePress Publications. I would like to extend my friendship to all affiliates and marketers in this forum. The future of online marketing is stronger because of your efforts.

I do have one question for you though. What does it take to make a successful affiliate?

I have been involved in writing and publishing eBooks. I rely on affiliates to help sell my eBooks. Is there something that I could do to help them sell more?

Thanks for your input.

Best wishes to you.

Warmly,

Marc Entz

Hi Marc,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for joining us! I don't work in the ebook space but I assume motivating your affiliates is just like motivating affiliates in general. Lots of good ideas about that down in our merchant and affiliate manager discussion section too.

Anyone have any tips for Marc?

Thank for the warm welcome, Linda

I am working in two different fields really, production and sales.

I hope to get some good ideas from all of you kind folks. Does anyone recommend a good place to start in this forum to talk about recruiting affiliates? I am new to this and your help would be appreciated.

I am just starting at Clickbank. Does anyone have any experiences to share?

Have a great week everyone.

Marc

Hi Marc,

Since this was your 1st post and your introduction, I decided to mive this to the Intro forum. You also asked some questions so I was torn about whether to leave it.

Questions are best in the general forum with a good descriptive subject line. But keep in mind you can't talk about your program or recruit or be self-promotional in discussions.

Just do a search for Clickbank to see what I think on that subject, although if you are selling ebooks that may be a good option. Also down in the affiliate manager section you will find some tips and discussions about recruiting.

banners
Back