The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Greetings from iStack Training

Esoteric-D

affiliate
Hi

I'm Eric Dyck, CEO of iStack Training, a division of STMForum and Affiliate World Conferences. I've been in the affiliate game for over 10 years when I started up the internal marketing team at Neverblue in 2006.

Now I work with iStack holdings, running and expanding the 6 Week Affiliate Mastery Challenge.

Hit me up with any questions about the course. The next version starts on May 1 and has some HUGE guest stars to go along with the most comprehensive and best supported training on Affiliate media buying foundations available.
Logo 6@4x.png

Hi

I'm Eric Dyck, CEO of iStack Training, a division of STMForum and Affiliate World Conferences. I've been in the affiliate game for over 10 years when I started up the internal marketing team at Neverblue in 2006.

Now I work with iStack holdings, running and expanding the 6 Week Affiliate Mastery Challenge.

Hit me up with any questions about the course. The next version starts on May 1 and has some HUGE guest stars to go along with the most comprehensive and best supported training on Affiliate media buying foundations available.
View attachment 8798

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Esoteric-D !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

MI
Back