The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Greetings Everyone

L

leadgainsbryan

Hey Everyone
My name is Bryan, owner of Lead Gains LLC, a new affiliate network. Im here basically to get opinions, suggestions, and even help to improve my network. Our site is live, but the template is still being worked on. Let everyone know in advance there is domain by proxy on the domain but that was because when I purchased the domain it automatically put it as domain by proxy, I am changing that now and am removing the hidden info so my actual info is shown.

We are new, but have many campaigns on our network, and actually many users running our offers. Like I mentioned, im not trying to advertise my site but trying to stop in and say hello.

p.s. Happy Holidays
Thanks
Bryan

Welcome to 5 Star, Bryan.

I am sure 5 Star members will be able to give you plenty of opinions and suggestions, as well as help you imporove your network. This is a very helpful and very friendly community.

I am certain you will enjoy being a 5 Star member.

Hey everyone
Thanks for the welcome, and I look foward to being apart of these forums.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas

Thanks
Bryan

How was everyones holiday? I plan on being more active on these forums, so I just wanted to see hows new years was for everyone.

Thanks
Bryan

The holidays were great... I am also on ALOT of other forums and this one is the BEST in my book... And as you see I'm A Newbie as well...Good luck to you

"I am also on ALOT of other forums and this one is the BEST in my book"

Why thank you for the LOVELY compliment. :p Glad you like it here!

banners
Back