The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greeting and Joining Gift From A New Mem (My Method) :)

tonyblog

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie in here CPAFix and also new in CPA, too :) Previously I'm a fan of Product launch method (Which means I continue creating mini sites with review on it and SEO for dealing with products that are going to be launched in near future).

I've sum up all my experience with this method and write this short ebook (about 60 pages) with full steps from day 1: choose product, building website from scratch to build backlinks, write content, etc. until it appears on Google SERP.

Some of my friends ask me why I don't publish this as WSO because they said my ebook is worth it. I feel that's ridiculous since my method needs to be improved much more to scale up and get bigger success. So, I decided to give it free as a joining gift to anyone here at CPAFix.

I know this is not suitable for CPA, but who knows ? Maybe it is still useful for some guys. Please let me know your ideas after reading this. Thanks and Best wishes to you!

Download link: mediafire.com/?5kqj5uc1mocd63g

thanks for the free share. this is what makes forums great. Also as others have said you can use this method easily with CPA offers, however I prefer authority sites that give away similar things. splash lends itself to pay per click authority lends more to SEO and organic link building through viral shares

banners
Back