The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Great way to increase website sales and save money!

yourmarketingwiz

affiliate
Hey everybody,

I wanted to tell you all about a great new product I discovered that helped increase my website's revenue. It is called eTrust pro. Before switching to eTrust pro, I was paying $3700 a year for McAfee Secure, then one day I stumbled upon eTrust pro's website and found they offered a 90 day free trial, so I figured why not? It's been about 5 month since I discovered eTrust Pro, and not only am I saving thousands of dollars a year for a better service, my sales have increased by 15%! I just felt I should let you guys know because in this economy you can use all the help you can get.

Check It Out Here: www etrust.pro

It's most definitely worth it.

I think if someone wants a secured website, he can go for an SSL certificate which is not to costly and it is definitely a good solution to increase the security of your website.

Also, you can ask for security seal or banners from the company providing SSL certificate to make your customers feel that the website is fully secured.

15% Wouldn't you have been hoping for a 15% increase anyway.

Presumably you are changing things and updating your site all the time. One additional landing page could have generated that if it had been a good one, so how can you be sure it's down to you switching?

dreamhost is selling https for just 15$ per year, plus with few more dozen $ you can buy also an OTP password to get more sure logins using One Time Password, and many are compatible with many other opensource too.

A great way to convert more visitors to buyers is to let other users rate the products which they have previously bought from your website. Another option is to display professional product test reviews written by magazines alongside each product.

my point of view, to convert more sales even to get more referrals, try to provide something that is beneficial to your customer, try to think on behalf of their stand point.

A great way to convert more visitors to buyers is to let other users rate the products which they have previously bought from your website. Another option is to display professional product test reviews written by magazines alongside each product.

try to provide something that is beneficial to your customer, try to think on behalf of their stand point.

I absolutely agree with you, Evan and Simonheng82. I think displaying professional test reviews and user reviews is very beneficial to your customers. They don't have to look through all the testing magazines in order to find the test reviews if you display it alongside each product. That saves them a lot of time and thus they will be satisfied - and this satisfaction results in a higher conversion rate and a better reputation for the online shop.

User reviews definitely have the same effect, but it's difficult to make your customers write user reviews. Hardly any buyer will return to the product page of the online shop a few weeks after he got the product, in order to leave a comment.

banners
Back