The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gotzha

Dalyboss

affiliate
Hello

Today We Gonna Talk About a network That they became sponsors in a lot of events from our money (All Affiliates)

they cut my money and refused to pay me . then being a VIP sponsor in AWE , From our money they are trying to show the other affiliates they are the top network , to steal there money also :)

in Gotzha i was working in an offer called lazada

taha (my Affiliate Manager) sent me a message to work in this offer we got our banners ready and we sent traffic from avazu banner ads and my push notification list

then he told me before starting this offer hard kpi , i asked him about the payouts , he told me they are based on the quality score and he is flexible with payout the bigger score the more payout !

then i started working in this offer

in the first week i generated 7K

then i’m asking him everyday about the quality and he didn’t replayed till one day he told me here is the quality sheet till 20 july i was amazed all the installs were 0 quality

but the reason wasn’t about the 0 quality the reason is that i started working on the offer 21 july how he put my quality report 0 and got the installs number and the advertiser sent it to him !!

that means that the advertiser didn’t sent the report

then for another some days maybe weeks taha wasn’t answering any question or message

he told me he were in vacation !!

-is it a gift for cutting 7k from an affiliate ???

whatever ! while he was in vacation i asked his Mate Sasha (another affiliate manager at Gotzha) about the quality and he replayed that it’s ok !! and asked me to send more traffic to ID Geo

how ?!

then he sent me a different quality reports than that sent by taha !!

it was 0-29 not zero as he said

then i was wondering why he want more traffic for this geo if my quality is bad and how he said that the quality is ok

then after he got back from his vacation i told him that sasha sent me the actual report !

*sasha was my account manager in the network till taha get back !

then after i sent taha the reports sent by sasha we then started to talk about payments

and we tried to make it with PayPal and he told me he can’t he only want to pay wire and then he said he will do his best for PayPal

then after this message i asked him to send the payment then he said wire is better

then he didn’t replayed since that day even i sent him a lot of messages

but there were no response then he answered we can’t pay !!!

how !!!

i don’t know he were talking about the quality that also sent by another account manager and said it’s ok ?!!

then he was saying i will pay you a percentage but then he said i can’t pay bro !!

then he always tried to get away he wasn’t replaying any messages till the last week

he was sad about my tune and told me i though you are a good guy as **** referred

then told me it’s hard to solve this problem and then he were trying to get away

so whatever this network is just scamming , taha didn’t mentioned that there is no payment if a certain quality didn’t reached

i though as always there is 15% deduction as common !

screenshots are attached below

Case start date = 21 july

Offer : Lazada cpi multi geo

Traffic Source : Avazu DSP ——> Banner ads + Push Notification

ROI = -30% after paying the expenses of employees that were working on this campaign

Quality screen shots only one contain lazada logo! : it not allows posting links i will try to put it in replies

if you want anything ask in the replies and will be happy to put it :)

whatever this network not deserve to spend your time and your money on it

sorry about my english

and Thanks

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 2.png
    2.png
    63 KB · Views: 38
  • 3.png
    3.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot at Sep 18 16-40-41.png
    Screenshot at Sep 18 16-40-41.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 39
DO NOT EVER USE THE WORDS SCAM, SCAMMERS, ETC. IN THIS DISPUTES FORUM. IT IS FORBIDDEN!

Secondly, you appear not to be seeking any resolution, you are apparently here in this thread to simply call them names and complain about them. This is not the "Complaint" forum. This is the "Disputes & Resolutions" forum.

Thirdly, you have not posted any proof of your claim. You must have proof before seeking help or a resolution.

If you do not provide proof of your claim within 24 hours, this thread will be removed.

Last edited:
One more thing, this is your first post, and this usually means you are only here to provide trouble for that network and not be a valuable member here. We see this all the time.

First Thank You For Your Kind Replay
Second I want to get my money or to cut 15% from it as common hard kpi rates
third i didn't posted 10 posts to be able to upload links but will upload them manually

Attachments

• 6d86d71b32.png
    6d86d71b32.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 9a2a64e064.png
    9a2a64e064.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 22f255dff5.png
    22f255dff5.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 23d8422fd9.png
    23d8422fd9.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 69eed9b39d.png
    69eed9b39d.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 50111de3b9.png
    50111de3b9.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 65443c2e9e.png
    65443c2e9e.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 811618c6c1.png
    811618c6c1.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 36
Thanks T J Tutor for your response. Would be much appreciated if this thread could be removed.
Not because you can not be critical but it seems like Amir is only after harming our reputation.

Which is unfair because we've provided counter arguments with screenshots to every point made at STM (where the same story is posted). Feel free to read everything there (I can not provide a link because I am a new member here).

Thanks T J Tutor for your response. Would be much appreciated if this thread could be removed.
Not because you can not be critical but it seems like Amir is only after harming our reputation.

Which is unfair because we've provided counter arguments with screenshots to every point made at STM (where the same story is posted). Feel free to read everything there (I can not provide a link because I am a new member here).

Who are you, I don't know you.

banners
Back