The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Got good amount of Email databases for US country

andy_master

affiliate
Hi,

I have got good list of email databases of US resident.
I am aware of running CPA offers, strategy through email traffic but I am moreover, into paid traffic and media buying.

So, I am looking for someone with whom, we can work with our databases,picking the right offers, generating template/newsletter using any email marketing software.

Do, let me know your interest.

Cheers

Pulled from website? What do you mean? Do you mean a list of emails found in a file on someone else's website via a directory index or Google search?

I manage data and can do this for you and have been monetizing email data for 16+ years. However, it has to be opt-in data that you generated.

Not that there is anything wrong with purchased data, as I am a huge buyer of data. It's just that managing someone else's purchased data makes no financial sense, as I already have huge amounts of it that I make 100% from.

Where with unique opt-in data that I don't have available to me, is a potential revenue stream that I can't tap into. So it makes perfect sense to manage. However, I would only be interested if it is a decent size list, as small lists aren't worth my time.

Feels so interesting buddy. It is a challenge that I am so eager to be part of. I am good in making landing pages and just being able to customize emails in order to get in touch with the potential customers. I will be more than honored if you grant me such an opportunity. Kindly inbox for any clarifications. Evening buddy and all the best.

MI
Back