The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Google Vs Bing Vs Yahoo

Aum Infotech

affiliate
Hello friends,
I am wondering while a was searching my targeted keyword. Google Show their 1st Page but when i was search on Yahoo or Bing, There is no appearance at least 5th page. Where is my fault.
Give me the valuable suggestion. By Profession i am a SEO guy.

Thanks,
Aum InfoTech

Bing:- To start, Bing has just started a new marketing campaign called “Bing it on,” where they are paying users with every search being worth 2 points. This word play reminds me of this Disney film scene.

Google:- Bing might want to bring their A-game because as of now, from where I am sitting (and from all the people I know), “Google it” is heard a lot more often than “Bing it on.”

Yahoo:- Yahoo has lately been reworking all of it’s major products (homepage, Mail, Flickr, etc.) and buying up new brand name products such as Tumblr.

Considering they're using different algorithms I'd say it might be a good start to check out the Bing Webmaster Guidelines here:
bing. com/webmaster/help/webmaster-guidelines-30fba23a (sorry about the space in the link but the forum is preventing me from posting the whole link)

Google, yahoo & MSN is three different search engine and that terms & guideline also different so that search engine crawl that time they use guidelines. Most of google does not seen meta keywords and yahoo is count meta keywords.

You need to work your website in Yahoo and Bing webmaster tools and follow their guidelines to show your website in search results of those search engines.
you right , or send message to Bing support , they all time send answer after 24-48 ours, it's best support for search engine

banners
Back