The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google updates - this was unexpected!

vicdigi

affiliate
It would appear that Google have started their update once again.

Must admit - was not expecting this happen.

Funny how and as far as I can remember, the updates always appear to happen on a Friday!

Anyone out there have a nice surprise or a dissapointment?

You got that right, well unexpected.

My main site up from PR4 to PR5

3 of my sites went from PR3 to PR4

7 other websites from PR1 to PR4

Can anyone post a link to the good PR checking tool? I am away from my main computer and can not remember all the sites I had bookmarked.

Thanks

You got that right, well unexpected.

My main site up from PR4 to PR5

3 of my sites went from PR3 to PR4

7 other websites from PR1 to PR4

That's marvellous Resonate. I had a couple of my bidding directories go to PR2.

Everything else remained as normal.

Whilst it is brilliant to always have that PR I came to terms and stopped looking out for it a long time ago so when finally I did notice it - apparently some say it happened last week!

More importantly for our websites is search engine positioning. This I'd have over PR on all our sites anyday.

Value traffic coming to your site travels well....

Main site stuck on PR3 My Bid Directory went to PR2 Retro Garden - Expectedly - Went down to PR2 Rhyswynne.co.uk went up to PR3 Fair Review stuck on PR4

It would appear that Google have started their update once again.

Must admit - was not expecting this happen.

Funny how and as far as I can remember, the updates always appear to happen on a Friday!

Anyone out there have a nice surprise or a dissapointment?

It is not surprising for me at all, I announced at romanian forums that I expect update a while ago and I also had some chats with some friends about. Anyway these moves are not final, things are still in progress for many sites.

Its funny really as i noticed a few pagerank updates around but from what i can see most top positioned keywords stayed the same.

Its funny really as i noticed a few pagerank updates around but from what i can see most top positioned keywords stayed the same.

Published pagerank figures have no direct impact on SERPs, there's merely a snapshot of the 'behind the scenes' PR figures that Google have been using for weeks and are continually changing.

according to my ff plugin my site doesn't have a PR anymore! it was 4!

my main manufacturing site (kineticdiecasting.com) index stayed a PR4 but many of the internal pages changed from PR2 and PR3 to PR4. I am happy so far but I hope this update continues a few weeks and I can get a little more boost to my index page.

My site has dropped from a 3 to a 0. Considering that I've added quite some quality content and gotten new, legit & quality links to it, it's a bit sad to see it has dropped. I'm still trying to figure out why it dropped, but my page views are up 5x and I get dozens more SERPs clicked daily, so it's a bittersweet trade-off I guess.

My new blog which is less than one month old got PR3.
It was not expected, but I cannot care less about PRs.

banners
Back