The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Traffic

AdWords helps connect you with potential customers in the right place, and at precisely the right time by placing relevant ads on the right-hand-side of our search results pages.

SEO firm maybe a good idea.. but mind you, you can still get great traffic even if you yourself will work hard and read some SEO tutorials. I believe, we need to spare some time to our website if we want to earn... right? so, instead of hiring a SEP firm, why not try it for yourself. that way, you are also learning.:)

There is only ONE way to 'earn' lots of traffic from Google, and that's to have lots of good quality relevant text and relevant pages on your website.

If new content is constantly being added to your site, and if it's good content, Google will always take an interest.

One of the easiest ways of getting new content added all the time is by including comments under articles. This means your page is constantly being added to, and Google recognises that people are interested in it.

This has to be managed. Take a website about flight simulators as an example.

Loads of automatically generated comments such as, "Great subject", "Thanks for that", "Really good", are neither good or high quality and only damage your ratings.

On the other hand, comments that mention your subject, "This Flight Sim is the best ever", "This flight simulator was as good as the real thing", etc can only improve your ratings.

The above examples are just that, small examples, the longer and more appropriate the comments (within reason) the better.

All I'm trying to say is, content is king. If you have good content, all other sins can be forgiven.

There is only ONE way to 'earn' lots of traffic from Google, and that's to have lots of good quality relevant text and relevant pages on your website.
All I'm trying to say is, content is king. If you have good content, all other sins can be forgiven.

Absolutely right :)

If your keywords are on first page in google search you can get 10% of the traffic for that keyword.

banners
Back