The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Play Seo

Dr. Evil

affiliate
Would you like to suggest what should I remember for optimizing my apps on Google play store? I know the basic website SEO like title optimization, keywords etc. So my question is what should I emphasise to enhance my apps position on google play store?

In order to rank better in the search results you have to optimize your app page.
The most important thing to do is placing your keyword in the title of the app (this can improve your position by 50-80 spots).
You should also use your keywords five times in your app description.

Make your app page more appealing to the visitors:
- use a nice design
- use screenshots
- use videos

Other things that affect your rating in the Google Play Store:
- number of ratings
- what ratings did you get and if you receive a text review (Note that getting people to write about your app improves your search rankings)
- download growth (for the last 30 days)
- uninstalls

I agree with @HCFGrizzly

Except what he said:

Find your competitors and get a tool like mobileaction to check which keyword they use, and then place in your descriptions.

And find hot keywords you may place in your description.

I agree with @HCFGrizzly

Except what he said:

Find your competitors and get a tool like mobileaction to check which keyword they use, and then place in your descriptions.

And find hot keywords you may place in your description.
So you said keywords and description won't work on App SEO. So do you have any other suggestion. Is there any link building strategy or something like that?

A resource for you.

top-10-developer-mistakes-tips-for-mobile-seo-in-google-play-android-infographic-by-searchmancom-1-638.jpg

Thanks mate just looking for this type of info. I just print out the infographic for future reference. Good research.

banners
Back