The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

google or yahoo?

android505

affiliate
now a days it's a common ques that which search engine is the best amongst google and yahoo?i think google is better then yahoo.what do you guys think?

Yes, no debout, google is the best search engine than yahoo.
google gets the fast search engine result. it is very simple to use.

yes, no debout...
google is the best search engine than yahoo. it gets the better and fast search engine results. google is very simple and easy to use..

Ya its Google man.
It is the best search engine as compared to yahoo.
In other ways google @ gmail is also best as compared to ymail.

Yeah I totally agree with david above, I think Googles service is alot better then Yahoo and especially the mail system.
I don't think yahoo can compete at all, yahoo messenger is just terrible, i highly dislike it compared to MSN Messenger for example.
Google hasn't really got a messenger but they tried that Google Buzz thing which failed bigtime hah:closedeyes:

Google definitely, wish the combination of Bign via Microsoft and Yahoo would give Google a run for its money, but right now they are under par

guys you dont understand, google is liked because in the initial days it provided more good results but now , yahoo is also doing the same. i think both are little bit similar , by the way what do u think about BING?

Google drives about 20x more traffic to my sites than Yahoo and Bing put together. I'll vote for Google.

It's also the one I use by far the most.

Sure Google is the best, it is giving out the best search results according to the many sources.

MI
Back